Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Reading

Reading Response Journal


Title: The goat house.

Author: By Valerie Mata-Utu.

Today I read about The goat house and in the story I know that dad was making a goat house for Rosie the goat.

I feel happy about what I read today because Rosie was happy to have a new goat house.

My favourite character was Rosie because she was eating the clothes and the dad was building Rosie a house but Rosie keeps on cracking the window.

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I really want a goat and want to call her Rosie just like the character in the story.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen to me because I really want more so I know what going to happen next after  this story.
Image result for cartoon goat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.